CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Oreo Cookie Brownies

Happy New Year!  I was making brownies for my hubby and boys, and I decided to have a little fun baking since it was New Year's Eve.

I saw this idea at the Picky Palate, and I knew right away that I would have to try this combination of two wonderful ingredients together.

I used regular fudge brownie mix and cool mint Oreos.


Make your brownie mix according to the box instructions and send your Oreos in for a nice dunk.  It is chocolicious.



Once the Oreos are dunked, place them in a cooking sprayed muffin tin. 



Cook at 350 for about 15 minutes.



Almost immediately upon taking them out of the oven, run a knife along the edges to loosen each brownie/cookies from the muffin tin.
Let the brownies cool and then pop them out by using a small spoon.  If you cut them open, you will see the minty goodness pillowed between brownie and oreo, which is now cake-like in texture.



Put them on a pretty plate, and add decorations.  The first recipe called for frosting, but I just sprinkled some nonpareils ontop and called it delicious!  Enjoy!






I linked this to:
Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...