CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Linky Party: Christmas Crafts and Home Tour

I linked my ribbon wreath post to some linky parties.  Check out all the Christmas crafts people are sharing at Craft eNVy,  Sugar Bee: Craft Edition and Today's Creative Blog!

HollyBloggyButton1





I also linked my "I'll Be Home For Christmas" post to this home tour at Kelly's Korner.  I am SO excited to restumble upon this blog.  I read it a couple years ago when Kelly had just had her daughter, Harper.  Harper was struggling to live and I went through that journey with her.  God did BIG things!  Kelly has great, Biblically focused posts, is busy in ministry, is pregnant with her 2nd daughter and runs 2 blogs.  She is a busy lady doing great things for God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...