CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Card Carousel

This morning I stumbled upon the sweetest link up idea:  share a post with your Christmas card.  So, I am joining the Christmas card carousel over at Walk With Me by Faith
Our Christmas card is a big deal to me each year.
1.  I want to make sure we share our faith and hope somehow in a verse, salutation, etc.
2.  I stress myself out in attempts to be creative and get the cards out early (I hate things hanging over my  head--figuratively, of course).

This year we moved, and I never did a change of address card to friends and family.  So, my Christmas cards went out the day after Thanksgiving with a change of address slip of paper in the envelope.
Here it is:  (I have blocked out the last name for safety reasons)
Photography was by Darren Youngman.  Graphics were by Lil Sprout Greetings.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnes, I LOVE your card. The pictures are wonderful!
    I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous photography!!! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...