CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2012

Little Thank You


I LOVE giving little thank yous and unexpected encouragements.  Whether it is daily notes and doodles on my kids' lunch napkins, texts or notes of love to my hubby, or little gifts of thought, it makes me really happy to do those little things.  It not only is a joy to others, but it blesses me tremendously--probably WAY more than them!  Every time I do something like this, I think, "I need to do this MORE often!"  I can get my kids involved with projects too--always looking for a way to teach them gratitude and thoughtfulness to their daddy, their teachers, their Sunday School teachers or their friends.

We are having about 70 leaders over to our house in a couple of days to have dinner and train for our upcoming year of ministry in our church marriage ministry.  These couples do SO much discipling and give up tons of free time to serve in ministry.  I wanted to have cost effective, cute little notes of thanks scattered around the tables at the training.  It is the little things that add up into big things!  A continual attitude of support, thankfulness and encouragement are so helpful when people are volunteering and serving. 

I bought little clear goodie bags at Party City= 50 for 1.99
I got 2 bags of mini Mounds and 2 bags of York Peppermint Patties= about 3.00 each bag
I bought 10 pages of scrapbook paper for .45 cents each
Finally, using my Silhouette (you could easily print a regular Word Doc and use scissors) I cut out the labels.

Do you have anyone that needs a "sweet", little note of thanks?  If you are only giving away a couple, you can use larger clear bags or cut the top off a sandwich bag and use full size candy bars.

Have fun blessing someone!


The assembly line of goodies. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...