CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake and a Top Secret Table

    

I am in a bit of a jam.  You see, I am crafting a lot the past several days, but it is for our tea table we (my mom and I) are hosting this Saturday.  It is a competition, so each hostess keeps her tea table theme, colors and ideas secret.  There will be about 72, yes 72, tea tables at this event, so there is a lot of talent!  I so want to show you what I have been busy doing, but you'll have to wait until Saturday afternoon.  I can't let any secrets leak out to the competition. 

I also am crafting and preparing for a baby shower I'm co-hosting at my house in two weeks.  It is an owl themed baby shower, and I'm co-hosting with a pair of very creative friends.  I am excited to see the final result and to enjoy the day with the new mom.

Okay, I know I got your attention with the chocolate molten lava cake.  Have you tried Duncan Hines Signature Desserts?  They have different flavors, but I have only made the chocolate molten lava cake.  It is delicious.  The chocolate is rich and dark, and the center is ooey and gooey.  The best part is, it makes 8 mini cupcake-sized cakes for under 4 dollars.  Oh, and all you need is the box mix, 1/3 cup of butter and 2 eggs.  You can find the box mix right there with the cake mixes.  Go buy some so your kids and hubby can treat you on Mother's Day. 

Oh, and by the way, they are paying me NOTHING to talk about this dessert.  My blog is not even a blip on any business radar, so if I mention a product or company, I really, truly like it.  Pretty refreshing, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...