CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Not Happy With Blogger: Friday Favorites

                             
Well folks, in doing site maintenance, blogger has erased/lost my draft of my Friday Favorites post for the week.  Unfortunately, as I write the Friday Favorites, I delete the saved sites off my saved favorites since they are now in my post for future reference.  SO, I hate to say it, but there will be no Friday Favorites this week unless Blogger somehow finds my draft again.  This is a huge bummer, as there were some amazing projects in there, and it takes about an hour to put that post together--more if you count the searching for time.

I did mention a new idea in Friday Favorites that I will mention again here.  Have you heard of idea paint?  My friend Ashley told me about it this week.  You can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a can of idea paint, which is essentially white board paint that can be written on with dry erase marker.  Supposedly, it cleans off better than your average white board, so you aren't left with marker dust and streaks all over.  I can't wait to get a can and try this on a small area of our kitchen.  We could write down AWANA verses and family calendars!  Here is the idea paint website if you want to try it out . . .
http://www.ideapaint.com/

1 comment:

  1. Idea paint? Wow! My college dorm had aluminum walls (crazy, right?) and my roommate and I used to write all over them with dry erase markers... SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...