CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekly Photo Project Week 2: Cold

The theme of the week for our photo project was cold, but southern California didn't cooperate.  So, I went with the flow.  I took a photo of the polar opposite of cold.
Today, the thermometer is reading 80, the skies are blue, and the minions are out at the parks and beaches--and yes, it is January. 
My picture is of our rusty, outdoor thermometer on our patio.  I liked the blue and white stripes showing a bright, sunny sky and the striped reflection on the thermostat--reading 80 today.  Happy Winter!
Our theme for next week's picture is "Breakfast".  That is definitely up my alley!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice composition Chiara!! I’ve been back to blogging more and taking more pics. I really LOVE photography and what it brings out in me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...