CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photo Project: Week 4: Macro



I am busy making Valentine cards for family, and I should begin a LARGE bulletin board project this week. Plus, I am itching to make a recipe tutorial this week. There are new posts coming very soon!
I am without my camera this weekend--lent it to someone--so I am stealing an old picture for this week's photo project. It is campy and oh so cheesy, but almost every American tourist does this when in Pisa. The Tower of Pisa is large (macro), but if you stand far enough in the foreground, you get this classic shot where the tower looks small and you look large (macro). Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. You can also lean in the picture at the exact angle as the tower. Also a good cheesy tourist photo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...