CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Cough, Cough

Well, the lesson here, boys and girls, is don't take a deep chest cough lightly. I waited 3 weeks to go to the doctor about my cough and now I am timing the taking of antibiotics, an inhaler, and steroids. The cough is already better after 24 hours on antibiotics, but the doctor was none to pleased with me waiting so long to see her. I did sound pretty bad.

So, I've been under the weather and a little less energetic for crafts. My sweet family made me this sign on my bathroom mirror.  I did look a bit like the green-faced circle yesterday.


I did manage to quickly sew a valentine scarf for Carter's friend.  She is turning 5 and loves to dress up.  I cut out felt hearts and quickly hand stitched them together with clear thread.  She can wear her scarf around Valentine's Day.  I hope to make her a fabric headband with twisted fabric flowers too.



Tonight I am making my yummalicious Italian meatloaf.  I know--meatloaf.  Blech.  This is seriously different.  It has Italian sausage and seasonings, all the while hiding a big chunk of mozzarella cheese nesting in the middle of each individual loaf.  When it is golden brown and baked, you cover it in spaghetti sauce and sprinkle more mozzarella on top.  How delicious is that?!  I'll post a tutorial on the meatloaf (I need a new name so people actually try it) tomorrow.

Cough.  Cough.  I'm off to try a short nap while both boys are sleeping.  Zzzzzzz. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...