CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and Wall Panels

What a gorgeous Easter we had this year!  God gave us sunny, sunny weather; so thankfully my gamble on buying Easter short outfits for my boys worked.

Our family started the day at our church service and heard the best gospel message I've ever heard presented.  Seriously.  Our pastor, Mike Fabarez, broke down John 3, the story of Nicodemus coming to Jesus at night, and gave an amazing sermon.  Listen to it--you won't regret it!  You can hear it here.

Then we had a variety of family celebrations, starting with a brunch at our house.  I made eggs benedict for the first time--delicious.  The kids hunted for eggs, and we enjoyed the beautiful day. 



Micah hunting for eggs

Showing off his findings

Carter showing off his full basket

Getting down to business

We also were able to enjoy our new wall panels!  After two weeks of serious dust, they were done two days before Easter.  We spent ALL day Saturday wiping down cupboards, walls, shutters, windows, floors  . . . you name it.  I think the majority of the dust is gone.

I'll post a more thorough post about the panels soon, and I promise I'll get better pictures.  These were shot in a hurry on Easter. Here is a sneak peak. 







Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I love them. I sooo want those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! We feel very blessed to have the means to do them. They helped brighten up the room!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...