CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And the winning look is . . . Our Gallery Wall "Look"

Well, folks, I am super thankful for your feedback on my gallery wall.  You can see the feedback post and the two looks voted upon here.  I went with the less structured look, and we got it all hung on the wall last night.  I LOVE it!

(By the way, putting paper on the wall FIRST to see how the frames will look is GENIUS!  That was a great time saver!)

It is far from finished.  I need to do my two scripture canvases--they will be white with black lettering.  I also need to order pictures for the frames.  I am doing black and white photos and trying to get a punch of color in the "look" with the two armchairs I want to get for either side of the TV console.  If you see any affordable, punch of rust or yellow or other fun color chairs, send me a link!

I can't wait to post the FINAL look--pictures, canvases, chairs and all. 

I posted this to:
HookingupwithHoH




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...