CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Tidy Mom's Enchilada Puffs

Do you know about the Tidy Mom blog?  Cheryl is very sweet, and her blog is amazing!  It is full of great recipes and crafting tricks.  She is a great photographer too!

Tonight we made her enchilada puffs for the first time, and it was a delicious hit!  My husband had three helpings!

It is a simple recipe, with very little prep time.  You can read Cheryl's recipe and see her simple directions here.

I boiled a chicken breast and cut it into small pieces. 


I mixed my cheeses.

After I softened the cheese and mixed all the ingredients, I had a yummy enchilada mix.

I filled my crescent roll puffs with the mixture and sprinkled on some cheese.

The crescent rolls came out of the oven bubbly and smelling delicious.  This will be a repeat dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! that's one recipe that is on our menu at least once a month! - it's so easy and every loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the new dinner rotation idea, Cheryl!I LOVE your blog, and the fact you took the time to comment on this post is exactly what I was saying--you are so sweet and thoughtful. Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...