CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Posters

If you read my last post, you know that I am in charge of making the three teacher appreciation posters for my son's kindergarten class.  We made one for each of the teachers (they are on a shared contract) and one for the general staff at the school.

I wanted to do something thematic and fun, so I decided to make a bright, colorful superhero theme.  I have boys, and even though the girls in the class might not like it as much, I thought it was cute.

Here are the final results.  The only rule I was given was that the kids have to sign the teacher posters, so I put a mini superhero for each child on those posters, and they can "sign" their name under their character.

Here are the two teacher posters



This is the staff poster.  I purposely edited over the school name--that isn't actually on the poster!

To make the posters, I simply used my Silhouette.  I was able to save the superhero images off the internet and use them for the first time.  I made the cityscape and superhero emblem myself using the line drawing tool.

Have a SUPER weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...