CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Posters

If you read my last post, you know that I am in charge of making the three teacher appreciation posters for my son's kindergarten class.  We made one for each of the teachers (they are on a shared contract) and one for the general staff at the school.

I wanted to do something thematic and fun, so I decided to make a bright, colorful superhero theme.  I have boys, and even though the girls in the class might not like it as much, I thought it was cute.

Here are the final results.  The only rule I was given was that the kids have to sign the teacher posters, so I put a mini superhero for each child on those posters, and they can "sign" their name under their character.

Here are the two teacher posters



This is the staff poster.  I purposely edited over the school name--that isn't actually on the poster!

To make the posters, I simply used my Silhouette.  I was able to save the superhero images off the internet and use them for the first time.  I made the cityscape and superhero emblem myself using the line drawing tool.

Have a SUPER weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting an amazing article. Wallpapers are one of the easiest solve to fix your wall and make it look more beautiful. Here you can also check out these Vintage Posters. They are suitable to be added to office walls or your home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...