In order to celebrate my first listing, I am going to host a giveaway of TWO Bible verse canvas pieces. My pastor has been teaching us about encouragement from Romans, and I was pondering how I could better encourage others through this crafting I like to do. I often give crafts away as gifts, but I wanted to specifically tie this giveaway into a way to both recognize and give encouragement.
SO, leave a comment below and let me know about someone you know who is a great encourager. Share with us all how that person encourages you or others and the impact they have had on others. IF your comment is randomly selected, you and the person you are sharing as an encourager will each receive a handmade scripture canvas.
For you, an 8 by 10 inch canvas of I Peter 5:7 in saddle brown with black lettering:
For the encourager you mention, an 8 by 10 canvas of I Corinthians 13:13 in classic gray with white lettering:
1. You don't have to follow me on my blog or Facebook. If you like the blog and want to do so, that is great, but it isn't required.
2. You and your encourager example must live in the United States in order to qualify for the giveaways (shipping reasons). You must know your encourager's address info if you win so I can ship to them too!
3. The contest will last through Wed., March 7th at noon, PST.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The winner will be randomly selected by number.
6. If you win, you will be contacted for shipping information. If you anonymously comment or are a "no-reply" blogger, make sure I have your name and e-mail! If I have no way to contact you, I will have to pick another winner. Super sad!
7. Be encouraged in the body of Christ and how we can show practical love to one another by all the examples you can read in the comments! Enjoy!