CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I'd share a few snapshots of our Valentine breakfast this morning. . .

I hope to synch up my phone sometime in the next 200 years and talk about the Wives' Workshop I spoke at last weekend. 

For now, enjoy the love . . .
Heart waffles and bacon on a new plate and a bag of dollar bin goodies . . .


One love bug

He's a ham and cheese

Another love bug . . . He likes his chalkboard I made him for practicing his writing . . .


We called daddy at work to say we loved him and to wish him a Happy Valentine's Day!

We pray your day is filled with LOVE!

By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.
I John 3:16

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...