CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches

          Pinned Image
Thank you, once again, to Pinterest, and my friend Lisa who pinned this recipe first, we are having a delicious dinner.  My family is thankful for that website too.  They are eating better than ever.  Last night we had a spaghetti casserole with cream cheese and french onions that was scrumptious. 

I am REALLY excited about tonight's meal, though, because it is one of my husband's favorites--French Dip sandwiches.  It is his birthday week, so I am trying to fix his favorites.  The best thing about this recipe is that it is all done in a crock pot. 

I'm linking the recipe, but know that I didn't find beef consume.  I just used beef broth, and I think it will be great.

Here is the recipe from Becky Higgins.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...