CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites: 9-30-11

My sister in law has her engagement party tomorrow, so I've been making bruchetta for 70 people, putting pics in frames to decorate the party, and creating vertical photo banners for the patio.  Needless to say, life is a little busy right now.  So, I figure getting Friday Favorites out late is better than never. 

Oh, and my birthday was a blessing!  Friends and family made me feel very special, and I got many fun gifts.  My hubby scored BIG by preordering a Silhouette Cameo for me.  I am chomping at the bit to do some fun projects!  Speaking of fun projects, enjoy the inspiration today!  Happy Friday!

Add Some Paint made a dry erase board desk.  I have blogged about this paint before, but I haven't tried it yet.  This inspired me.  I think a cute board in the kitchen would be bright and fun for messages, verses, etc. 
Pinned Image

Organize and Decorate Everything made pumpkin tp rolls--seriously easy and cute.  Whether you decorate your house with them like the blogger or just have fun tp decor as you store it in the bathroom, this was a cute idea.
Pinned Image

I love making baby onesies as gifts for mommies of a new little one.  I thought these were so simple yet sweet.  There are a ton of girl onesies out there (ruffles, etc.), so it was fun to see some boy ideas.
Here is a funny one from Knit, Stitch, Click.
Pinned Image
Here is a cute sports theme from A Girl and a Glue Gun.
Pinned Image

Sunny Side Up in San Diego shared a Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread recipe.  It looks AMAZING!  This is getting baked this fall for sure!
Pinned Image

Erin's Food Files made pumpkin cream cheese truffles.  They look amazing too--so easy to pop into your mouth without feeling too guilty!
Pinned Image

Closet Cooking made pumpkin pie french toast with ginger snap crumbles for a topping.  Yes, please.
Pinned Image

Finally, let's end with some beautiful fall decor.  Have you decorated your mantle yet?  I haven't, but these ideas have me itching to break out some decorations and also try some new ideas!
Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures
Pinned Image

Sweet Something Design
Pinned Image

My Blessed Life
Pinned Image

B&B's Nest
Pinned Image

Our Vintage Home Love


Nesting Place
Pinned Image

The At Home Blog in Arkansas
Pinned Image

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...