CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Favorites: 3-25-11

I have been super busy this week!  It is the week of my son's fifth birthday and our big carnival party to celebrate.  We are having 65 people over to celebrate tomorrow.  We are so excited!  I know I'll be posting some pictures to share with you all soon!
While quickly looking at crafting blogs this week, here are some of the fun posts that caught my eye!  Enjoy!


Thrifty and Chic made a beautiful mirror--out of pvc pipe!  Yes, this sums up the title of her blog in one post!  This is seriously thrifty and seriously chic!


Just Simply Live made cupcakes in mason jars.  I know this has been around blogging world for a bit, but I am always the last one on the bandwagon.  Seriously.  Plus, a lot of my readers are friends who don't craft blog and this might be a new idea!  She made these for her MOPS gals, and I love the cute tags she made for them. 



Speaking of desserts . . . I loved Sand and Sisal's brownie pops--in the shape and decor of an Easter egg!  They are just as easy to make as a cake pop and make a darling presentation.
Easter Egg Brownie Pops 2


Okay, I am TOTALLY doing this one.  We were just talking about how we need a new umbrella--my small, old thrift store one only opens on one side and is beyond sad.  Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line gives us a tutorial on monogramming an umbrella, and it is darling! 



I am completely drawn to yellow right now.  Seriously.  I probably need help.  Don't you agree that this Anthropologie inspired necklace is so fun?  Of Pinks and Fairy Tales made a knock off of one of the store's accessories.  I love when people take crazily expensive goodies and make them for much, much cheaper.  I love the beads with the chunky chain too!


Perfectly Polished, Almost made cookie burgers.  Genius.  Cookies, frosting, thin mints, candies and green tinted coconut made for a very real looking mini burger.  How cute would these be for a picnic themed party? 



Hey . . . speaking of picnic parties . . . Beth Kruse Custom Creations had the cutest picnic party post.  The paper printables and cutouts are gorgeous!



Speaking of parties, Little Country Bumpkins posted about a Sock Monkey themed party.  I love the red and gray and the patterns.  It is very original and very cute!



Oak Ridge Revival had a great DIY post I loved.  She stenciled her bathroom walls--this is a great alternative to wallpaper.  Have you ever had to remove wallpaper?  Not fun.  I love the soft, whispery white and gray walls, and it only took her a few hours!



Sweet Something Design made a bunch of felt flowers, but one flower made me especially happy!  Wouldn't this be a beautiful pin to give to moms in your life for Mother's Day?



Serving Pink Lemonade made marshmallow pops.  I saw these only recently and fell in love.  They are just as cute as cake pops but even easier--is that possible?  I love marshmallows too--I'm thinking of a smores recipe using this technique--yummy!



So, the toast shaped cork coasters were a huge hit with you guys.  Here is another great coaster idea.  Girl in Air took maps and pasted them to cork coasters.  The end result is DARLING!  How fun to get a map of places you have traveled and make coasters for your hubby?

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Features! Thanks so much for including my map coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this round up! Thank you so much for featuring my umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Really made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature! Your blog is darling! I am your newest follower! Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much for making me feel special and featuring my post! You are so sweet. I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chiara, thank you so much for the feature! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my necklace. Grabbing a button! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...