CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Wedding

My sister in law, Katie, got married to her new hubby, Jon, on Sunday.  It was absolutely beautiful.  She had thought through so many details, and it showed.

It was clear and crisp for the wedding, and both of my boys walked down the aisle without incident--Woohoo!

My husband and I were both in the wedding party, so there are no pictures of the ceremony, but I have some before shots.

Enjoy!

The beautiful bride getting ready

Her GORGEOUS dress!  I wish the lighting were better.  I was trying not to make the REAL photographer upset. . .


The colors were champagne, cream and cranberry.  Here are the dresses we wore as bridesmaids. . .

My mother in law had a beautiful cranberry dress.  Isn't her hair pretty too?

The flower girls

Just before the ceremony.  This shows some of the amazing dress details.  She was such a pretty bride!

The bridesmaid flowers


The bride's bouquet

The programs


Setting up for the ceremony

Flowers on the chairs at the ceremony



Our family right after the ceremony.  I put on my jacket because we were standing in short, sleeveless dresses in chilly weather during the ceremony outside.  I have a shot of the dress further down. . .

The boys were given treats to stay quiet during the ceremony.  Do you see the sugar kicking in?

My big boy

My little munchkin

This is the only pic I got of me in my dress.  It isn't the best picture, but doesn't my hubby look handsome?


I made a banner for Katie's hot chocolate bar, and I'll share some details in a later post.  She had regular and Mexican hot chocolate.  She had three flavors of marshmallows, peppermint sticks, cinnamon sticks, fresh whipping cream, chocolate shavings, caramel sauce and more.  It was a very popular place!

A centerpiece at the reception


Giving her new Uncle Jon a hug . . .


It was a breathtaking day!  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. B!

2 comments:

  1. It was an AMAZING day!!! I LOOOVED the hot chocolate bar!!! That was one of my favorite parts of the reception. It was all absolutely perfect and God-centered. We are honored to have been a part. Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you posted pictures! I was anxious to see the bride and what a BEAUTIFUL bride she was! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of that wonderful day! ~Alison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...