CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Favorites: October 21, 2011

              
Yes, this was on my doorstep last night.  I know!  I am beside myself excited.  I watched the training video and read the quick start guide, but this is going to be a huge learning curve.  Once I understand it, I will be able to do SO many things with this Silhouette Cameo.  I am giddy!

I also set up my Etsy shop this week--nothing for sale yet, but that will change once I get the Cameo purring.  The shop IS officially open, though.  I just need to list some items . . .

Well, there are some fun inspiration ideas this week.  Enjoy, and happy Friday!

Okay, I love that I can discover new online stores from finding cute outfits on Pinterest.  I thought this dress would be so cute with a cardigan, tights and cowboy boots.  It is from La Posh Style, which is completely affordable and carries some really cute items.  Check it out!
Pinned Image



OhDeeDoh created children's book placemats.  This is such a fun idea for a book themed birthday party or for Dr. Suess Day at school!  Get an old book from Goodwill or one that is missing pages, etc. in your own library.  Laminate the pages and create placemats.  SO fun!
Pinned Image


Instructables.com showed us a really easy clip to make for those of you with girls.  What a cute idea for Christmas parties and celebrations.  It is just ribbon, an alligator clip and glue. . .
 cute christmas tree bow!


Re-nest posted 5 great ways to get your home smelling like fall for your seasonal get togethers.  There is nothing better than the smell of cloves, cinnamon and apples.
Pinned Image


Le Choses de Marie showed us a creative and amazing smelling way to display candles in your fall decor.  Genius and so pretty!
Pinned Image


Midwest Living gave us a delicious recipe for creamy artichoke lasagna.  Talk about comfort food!
Pinned Image


If you are trying to be good, like me, here is a healthier recipe.  Aggie's Kitchen shared a spicy shrimp and avocado lettuce wrap. Yum!
Pinned Image


Finally, let's end with something sweet.  Dreamy Desserts made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies.  What a fun treat for the fall season!
Pinned Image


I hope you found something pretty or tasty or fun to make!  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love many of those ideas! Trader Joe's sells the spices to make apple cider and that makes the house smell delish too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...