CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Friday Favorites: 10-6-11

I am posting Friday Favorites early because I am leaving for my church's Women's Retreat early in the morning tomorrow.  I'll share pics and let you know what I learned when I get back!

Enjoy these fun ideas!

I am an adorer of organization.  Curbly used a Quaker oatmeal box to organize ribbon.  I love this idea!
created on: 12/03/08


Modern Day Moms made the cutest mousepad.  What a cute gift idea--and really cost effective!


Made by Rae made the cutest bibs for baby boys!  I love to decorate onesies. .  . I'm going to have to give some of these ideas a try!
Pinned Image


The Less than Perfect Life of Bliss came up with a fun way to reward and motivate good behavior on a road trip.  I love how she decorated each clip as well!



Here are 3 different ways to decorate your fall pumpkins with ribbon.  Each idea is so creative and fun!

My Blessed Life


The Autocrat


Eddie Ross
Ricracbeauty_2


Finally, let's end with some yummy fall recipes.  My Kitchen Addiction made pumpkin spice cannolis.  Yum!


















These Peas are Hollow made Gingerbread Bundt Cake.  They are so cute--perfect for those neighbor gifts at Christmas.



Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...