Today I broke out the polymer clay I bought over a week ago. I had seen a bubble looking ring on Pinterest that I wanted to try to make.
At first, I was going to mix yellow, turqoise and orange balls together, but I thought it looked juvenile with all the colors. The example on Pinterest was multiple colored, and it looked great. Mine, for whatever reason, did not. I decided to make my first batch a single color for each ring.
I made two rings with the multiple sized clay balls, and I made one with a "knotted" look. I have never worked with clay, so I am just experimenting.
These will be fun summer rings to wear!
I can't wait to try this again. I learned from a couple mistakes, so I think the next batch will be even better . .
I linked this post up to: