CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Airplane Party Invitations

My baby is turning 3 in March.  I can't believe it!  I have started planning ideas for the party, and I want to make sure I get the invitations out soon, as everyone's calendar is full.

I am going to do an airplane theme with orange and aqua as the colors.  I'll be sharing more decor and theme ideas as we get closer to the party, but I thought I'd share the invitations with you.


I have the Silhouette, so I looked up shapes about airplanes.  I found some cute shapes, and I loved this "ticket" idea. 




I printed them out in the party colors.


You have air mail!

I linked this to:
kojodesigns
I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

1 comment:

  1. The best Article that I have never seen before with useful content and very informative.Thanks for sharing info. acrylic invitations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...