CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Boutique


The Christmas boutique I hosted last Sunday was a fun success.  My favorite part of the day was just seeing all the friends coming over and getting to chat with people I don't see all the time.  I won't bore you with too many words--the pictures tell it all. 

I only got pictures right before the boutique since I was busy during, but it was packed and busy.  I didn't get pictures of my friend Tracy's beautiful wrap leather bracelets that she was selling.  They are beautiful!  I wish I could go back in time and take a picture.  Here are some other pictures from the event. . .

It was at my house. 

Here is my little table area.  I sold banners and canvas art.






 
 
 
Next, my friend Beth of Sew Blue Boutique.  She sells fabric flowers, clips, applique t-shirts and name signs on wood.

Her cute wood signs.  I bought a JOY sign.

Her flower necklaces, clips and t-shirts.
 
 
 

There were beverages and food--OF COURSE!

My friend, Lillian of Lil Desserts, made pinnk velvet maccaroons and

chocolate peppermint cake balls. . .
 



My friend Lisa sells Premier Jewelry.  She came to sell items too!

 
 
 
 
Denise made homemade prayer journals in beautiful patterns.  I got one to make a journal for my son and I to write back and forth to each other.






Sarah, of I.B. Spoiled, makes hair clips and headbands for little girls.  She had SO many beautiful products.



 
 
 
Cami, of MillaTuelle, sewed beautiful bags and coin purses, crafted tie necklaces and made homemade canvas art. . . Amazing!



 
 
 
 
My friend, Meredith of Simple Purity, brought her homemade lotions and skincare.  She also sews and made BEAUTIFUL table runners.  I got one in black and white chevron.  Love!



 
The event was busy and blessed.  I can't wait for the next one.  Thank you to all who stopped by and to all the amazing, creative ladies who sold items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...