CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Blue and Orange Baby Shower

My sweet sister in law is having her first baby--a boy!  I'm so excited to be an aunt again.  We just celebrated this baby and momma at a baby shower I co-hosted last Saturday. 

She is doing a darling nursery in tan, white, navy and splashes of orange.  We decided to do a similar color theme for the baby shower.

I was in charge of the game, the favors and a banner for the mantle.  I didn't get a good picture of my game board, but I have a tutorial on the game and a similar board from an owl themed baby shower I co-hosted.  You can read it here.

Enjoy the pictures!  It was a beautiful day!




We had the guests write in Sharpie on their mason jars.  I never knew sharpie comes right off of glass!


I used Mentos mints in the favors and wrote "It mint a lot that you came to celebrate today!"



I made the much loved sea salt, browned butter, Nutella cookies.  You can make them too--the Ambitious Kitchen shares the recipe here.






My sweet mother in law reading a loving note to the momma to be, her daughter.



Congratulations, Katie!  We can't wait to meet this new blessing!

2 comments:

  1. So Cute! I will be hosting 2 baby showers in the next month-- one for my best friend and one for my sister! So glad you posted this for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Shower Games could be changed and altered to fit your thought of what a fun game might be, so there is never a short supply to browse.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...