CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Anniversary Trip

Nine years ago I married my hubby.  We had a Christmas wedding, and I still think it was the best day of my life. 
We are leaving tomorrow morning for a little time away to celebrate, and I am so excited.  Our parents are so awesome, taking the kids so we can enjoy time without the little energizer bunnies.  I'll take pictures of the trip to share with you all.  We are going to a beautiful area!
We got married in our late 20's, but it was still early enough that digital film wasn't the norm.  I had to take pictures of the hard copy pictures in our wedding album in order to share some pics from our day, but I got a few.  Enjoy!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...