CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Tea Table



"I've had nothing yet,” Alice replied in an offended tone: “so I can't take more.” “You mean you can't take less,” said the Hatter: “it's very easy to take more than nothing."
Alice in Wonderland, Alice at the tea party

Every year, our church's women's ministry puts on a tea.  This is not your ordinary tea.  There is a friendly competition to see who has the best table.  You see, a woman can sign up to hostess a table, which means she is in charge of the decorations, theme and favors at her table of 8.  This is right up my alley, so I am co-hosting a table with my mom.

The past tables have been A-MAZ-ING!  I have some ideas, but I'm not completely sure what theme I am going to pick for my table this year.  Here is the link where you can view a photo gallery of last year's tables (you can see how women go all out!), but I will post a few pictures of my favorites.





















2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a talented group of ladies!! Is that a fundraiser or just a fun event? I love it!
    Thanks so much for your extremely kind words about my blog/chapel!! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing tablescapes! What a fun event--I had to go check out ALL the pics! I'm a sucker for anything themed. Have you thought about doing a Parisian theme? I can imagine a tall Eiffel Tower in the center & a black, white, and red (or pink) color scheme. Can't wait to see all the tables!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...