CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Calico and Cupcakes Has a Facebook Page

I wasn't sure I wanted to do a Facebook page for my blog, but I think some of my peeps on Facebook are getting tired of me posting about crafts, fabric flowers, and party ideas.  I can't understand it, but not everyone is into crafting and creative endeavors.  Crazy, I know. 
So, I thought I better get a Facebook page started where I can update those who WANT to be in the loop.  Plus, I find it a great way to share good ideas and link to other blogs.  Fun!
So what are you waiting for?!  Go "like" the Calico and Cupcakes Facebook page.  You can find all the creative fun at this link.  Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Ok please don't laugh, but how do you create a facebook fan page. I tried this evening and I guess I am a bit, slow to say the least. Anyway I like your page and I am so excited to get updates with all these craft ideas. I would love to pick your brain for an idea for my son's 7th birthday. you are so creative and I just love reading about your parties and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...