CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't Pinch Me: I'm Wearing Green!


Every year on St. Patrick's Day, I struggle to find something cute and green to wear. I'm not in elementary school anymore, so I usually don't get pinched for any lack of green, but I do end up explaining over and over why I am not donning green for the day.

This year I am planning ahead.

I was perusing the Target dollar bin and found an argyle handkerchief for St. Patrick's Day. I immediately thought, "Cheap fabric for a rolled flower creation!"


I cut the handkerchief into strips.


I rolled the strips into flowers using hot glue.


I arranged the flowers on felt and then glued them down.

I trimmed the felt underneath so it didn't show and then I attached a silver chain to the felt with thread.


This year I will be prepared for St. Patrick's Day!

I linked this post to:








The Trendy Treehouse

Show and Tell Green






















Creations by Kara

giveaways





Tidy Mom


Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


6 comments:

  1. Cute stuff, thanks for sharing! I found you on skip to ma'lu and I really like your blog! I'm giving you the stylish blogger award! So head over to my blog to pick it up!

    Thanks

    Krystine

    http://lucyluvinyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog on Fingerprints on the Fridge--that necklace is so cute! Good St. Patty's choice :-) I'm your newest follower!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I'm your newest follower and featured you on my blog today.
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, what would you wear it with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! i have been wondering how to make one. i bought one at the queen bee market boutique a couple of years ago form allora handmade, and have been thinking ever since, i want learn how to do this.you are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...