CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another Pinterest Recipe Recommendation: Pan Seared, Honey Salmon


This Pinterest recipe SOUNDS much more complicated than it really is.  I almost didn't make it.  In fact, I even put it off for a night because I didn't feel like major cooking the night I had planned to make it.  Big mistake.

This is SUCH an easy recipe from Cooking Classy.  Honestly, besides zesting a couple limes and chopping up one garlic clove, you don't have to do much prep for this recipe.  The rest of the prep is just pouring, shaking and mixing in ingredients as the salmon cooks.

Besides being easy, it is reaaaaally yummy.  I got a large piece of salmon for Ryan and I, and this recipe was so delicious, that we polished it off completely.  I am talking about lick the plate clean. 

Try it.  You won't regret it.  Let me know how much you liked it.  You're welcome.

1 comment:


  1. There's a lot of new things to try, and so many differents flavors that taste them all
    it's imposible, so many recetas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...