CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ruche

If you regularly read my blog, you know I love the online boutique, Ruche.  They just sent out a new arrivals notice on Facebook, and I am loving some of these outfits. I thought I'd share several.  If you haven't checked out Ruche, go to shopruche.com.  They are super affordable, unique and beautiful--think Anthropologie on sale!  (Oh, and, no, I don't work for Ruche, but I wish I did!).

maytal river print maxi dress
42.99

ocean sailing striped dress
38.99

vivi's belted vest
Can't you see this with jeans and boots--even a long sleeve t-shirt underneath when it gets cold?  32.99

moonlite aura one-shoulder print dress
34.99

adored by you lace trim ruffle top
52.99

beautiful chaos strapless dress
58.99

valetta belted print dress
32.99

city spots polka dot top
39.99

recherche lace floral top
32.99

dawn of day ruffle romper
I LOVE this outfit (attached romper)--33.99


I have all my Ohio pics uploaded and ready to share--probably tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...